Technical Q & A
This can be accomplished in one of two ways:
1) Type TR into the ShopBot console (the blank box next to the ShopBot CNC logo). Click on RPM to open the fill-in sheet, and make sure that the correct VFD is selected. Start when SB3 starts to 1.
2) Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopBot\Virtual Tools. Open this file with a text editor like Notepad or SBEdit. Edit this one line of code:
· VT = Spindle [&R]PM Control, Virtual Tools\Spindle Control\Spindle Control.exe, 0, 0
· Change the last number, which is a zero, to one. It will now look like this:
· VT = Spindle [&R]PM Control, Virtual Tools\Spindle Control\Spindle Control.exe, 0, 1
· Save the file, close and reopen the SB3 software to see the changes take effect.
Need additional information? Let us know
Share this answer:
Toll Free: 1-888-680-4466
ShopBot Tools, Inc.
3333-B Industrial Drive
Durham, NC 27704
Monday–Friday: 9am–5pm EST
After Hours Tech Support
Monday–Friday: 5pm–9pm EST
Saturday–Sunday: 8am–9pm EST
ShopBot Tools, Inc. is closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Outside of normal office hours, we regularly check for support requests, email and phone messages. To make sure we can get back to you as soon as possible, leave a phone number or return email address where you will be available.