To purchase a tool or
for FREE technical support
Drivers and Patches
Indexer Post Processors for V-Carve and Aspire
Indexer Post Processors for VCarve and Aspire.zip (updated March 2016)
These post processors allow you to export rotary toolpaths in VCarve and Aspire, for use with the ShopBot Rotary Indexer. To install, open V-Carve or Aspire, go to Help – Open application data folder. You will see a folder labelled PostP. Copy the files into this folder.
Cut 3d & Partworks3D
- Cut3D Post Processors.zip (updated March 2016)
These post processors allow you create toolpaths with Cut3D. Includes both inch and mm. Also includes a post processor that allows you to swap your x and y axis; useful for using cut3d with an indexer that is mounted parallel to the y-axis. To install, copy the files into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopBot\PartWorks3D\PostP (for Partworks3D), or C:\Program Files (x86)\Cut3D\PostP (for Cut3D).
Upgrade patch for VCarvePro - ShopBot Edition v8.0 to 8.014 (4/9/2015)
On a computer connected to the internet, download the patch, use a USB drive to transfer the patch to the computer where VCarvePro is installed. Copy the patch to "Program Files\VCarvePro - ShopBot Edition" folder and run it. If VCarvePro is installed on computer connected to the internet, go to "Help" > "Check For Updates" to download and install the patch.
Upgrade patch for VCarve Pro - ShopBot Edition to V7.510
This is only necessary for customers who are not online. Those online can patch the software by going to Help, Check for updates.
12/7/11 to patch both PartWorks V3.091 and V3.503 to V3.504. Download to flash drive and run. This is
for customers who do not have the computer running PartWorks
connected to the internet.
The online ‘Check for Updates’ mechanism for PartWorks 3.091 and 3.503 (and VCarve Pro and Aspire) should automatically update to 3.504.
- PartWorks upgrade V3.0 to V3.5 Download to flash drive and run. This is for customers who do not have the computer running PartWorks connected to the internet.
- PartWorks upgrade Upgrades PartWorks to v1.102 [Download now]
Post Processor Update - (28K) Updated 5/14/09
Download and save the attachment. Extract the files to the folder -
When the program asks if you want to overwrite the files, answer yes. [Download now]
Download and unzip the file containing these 3 posts.
Copy the file needed into the PostP folder usually C:/Program Files/(artcam
product)/PostP if you took the default installation. [Download
- Shopbot_inch_arc.con (1.6KB) - will produce arcs in a file when the file is arc-fitted. Updated Sept 2002
- Shopbot_mm_arcs.com (2.6KB) - metric version to produce arcs in a file when the file is arc-fitted. Updated Sept 2002.
- ArtCAM Pro 5.104 - post processor (4KB) - If you double-click on this link, the file may open. Then choose "File">"Save as" and name it shopbot.con. Or you can right click on link, then choose "save target as" option.
- update from 3.0 to 3.1 patch/download from DelCam. Updated 11/23/04
Corel Draw 10
To fix the dxf export filter in CorelDraw10. Download
these files from the Corel website, then install in order. The files
are very large so allow for download time.
- Service pack 1 - d10sp1en.exe www.corel.com/6763/downloads/CorelDRAW/DRAW10Suite/English/d10sp1en.exe
- Service pack 2 - d10sp2.exe www.corel.com/6763/downloads/CorelDRAW/DRAW10Suite/D10SP2.EXE
- Filter fix D10428en.zip (see readme file in zip) ftp.corel.com/pub/CorelDRAW/DRAW10Suite/English/D10428EN.ZIP
Deskproto Post Processors and Machine Definitions.zip (updated March 2016)
These post processors and corresponding machine definitions allow you to use Deskproto with a shopbot, including machining with a rotary indexer. To install, copy the files into the folder C:\ProgramData\DeskProto 6.1\Drivers
- Latest driver files from Amiable/Scanvec - zip file (7.5KB) Save them to the Enroute->Ndrivers folder on your PC and then start Enroute. The ShopBot driver should appear in the list when selecting a machine.
- For MasterCAM Mill versions 7.2c & 8.x only - post processor file for ShopBot part files. (38.0 K)
- PartWizardIE6Fix.exe (59KB) Fix for Part Wizard for those running IE6 after installing the Aug 2002 update for IE6, you'll need the following patch. Either download and run from your computer or run from here. Select "update" for the fix to automatically find the Part Wizard program, then "exit" to finish. If you still have problems, contact ShopBot support.
- Fix for dxf text import (602 KB) updated 10/13/04 -For Part Wizard 2.0. Unzip the downloaded file, place the Fimport folder in the C:\Program Files\ShopBot\PartWizard2\exec directory.
- ProfileLab - zip file (115KB) for ProfileLab only
- SignLab/EngraveLab - zip file (3.2KB) for all versions of EngraveLab and backwards for Signlab through all releases of v5
- USB Drivers for current PRS ShopBots, PRTalpha, and Version4g Control Boards are included in the current Control System Software Installation.
- For older (not alpha) PRT ShopBots: IO-Gear USB to serial Drivers only - requires manual installation 430KB [Download now]
- For older (not alpha) PRT ShopBots: IO-Gear USB to serial CD that came with your ShopBot 12MB [Download now]
- For older (not alpha) PRT ShopBots: IO-Gear USB to serial Drivers for 64-Bit PC's: [IO- Gear Link]
Right-click on file name and save to your desktop.
- shopbt2d.cfg (22KB) - ShopBot configuration file for Vector 8
- shopbt2f.cfg (7.8KB) - ShopBot configuration file for Vector 9
- Zip file containing both VisualMill 3.0 Free version post (11KB) and VisualMill 4.0 Full version post (11KB)