To purchase a tool or
for FREE technical support
eCabinet Software now for ShopBots!
Latest eCabinet/ShopBot Link Info
- New version of eCabinets with many added features and full functionality in Vista and Windows7 (32 & 64) [Download]
- New version of eCabinet/ShopBot Link allows free trial install and viewing of how link software works in outputting sheets to ShopBots (purchase of link required for actual cutting) [Download]
eCabinet/ShopBot Link Updated: 6/18/10, Version 1.0.18
Leading Cabinet Making Software Does Great Cabinet Work with your ShopBot
ShopBot owners can now take full advantage of eCabinets -- a leading design and production system for cabinets and furniture. The eCabinet design system (developed by Thermwood) is free to professional woodworking shops and can be used for all aspects of custom cabinet production, from designing, to costing, to providing great renderings for marketing to customers. The new eCabinet/ShopBot Link allows this complete cabinet solution to operate with ShopBot CNCs. The eCabinet System is also at the core of Thermwood’s “Production Sharing Program” in which cabinet shops designing with eCabinets can outsource work to participants with time available on Thermwood CNCs; shops can now send production to participating ShopBots as well.
For more details, see Ted's Report
- PRSalpha, PRSstandard , PRTalpha, or a PRTv4g ShopBot CNC
- ShopBot Control Software v 3.6
- The eCabinet/ShopBot Link available from Thermwood for $1295.00. When you purchase the "Link" you will receive a dongle. It allows an eCabinet file to be previewed in the ShopBot software and cut on a ShopBot CNC. (Software is now downloadable and can now be used for evaluation viewing without purchase.)
From the Talk ShopBot Forum
"Now that Shopbot has the link with eCabinets software, I wanted to mention this project was originally conceived in eCabinets with renderings (which sold the project) and rapidly produced dimensioned drawings for client approval. If the eCabinets link were available at the time, most of the project could have gone straight to nesting and CNC machining." .....Dan Dunshee, The Craftsman CNC Specialty Outsource